Navigating the California courts for basic items such as pre-litigation processes continues to improve with the expansion of the On-Line Court Reservation System (CRS).
As of July 1, 2015, the Los Angeles Superior Court expanded to additional calendaring courtrooms:
- Pomona Courthouse: Departments J and O
- Stanley Mosk Courthouse: Departments 28, 31, 34, 38, 53, 72, and 78
Effective August 3, 2015, the on-line reservation system will be expanded to these locations:
- Compton Courthouse: Department B
- Governor George Deukmejian Courthouse: Department S26 and S27
- Torrance Courthouse: Departments B and M
The CRS is available 24 hours a day.
Parties with cases assigned to these courtrooms must reserve a date for law and motion hearings; and CRS must be used to continue motions. It is important to note that parties with cases assigned to other courtrooms must continue to follow the existing procedures for their respective courtrooms.
For more information, visit the court’s website.